Our aim is to create an outstanding learning environment, which meets the needs of all learners and promotes the best possible outcomes for everyone.
Our motto is ‘We want to develop ambitious learners today, for tomorrow’ and whilst we are proud of our recent achievements, we recognise that Ellis Guilford School can be even better.
We believe it is vitally important that students gain the best academic qualifications and develop the right personal skills and qualities to enable them to succeed both at school and in life.
We expect our students to be in school every day, on time. We want them to take responsibility for their learning by bringing the correct equipment and being well presented.
Do the right thing – with passion, with purpose
Give everyone a chance, to belong and succeed
Aim high, work hard – now and for the future
• Establish the highest aspirations and expectations
• Promote an ethos of tolerance, acceptance and respect for all
• Celebrate and reward success regularly and in a variety of ways
• Create a culture of self-reflection and self-improvement throughout the organisation; staff, students and parents
• Become an outward looking school; sharing and developing best practice, locally